is this Pontiac schools?

Asked by Brad Sova, Auburn Hills, MI Sat Jul 28, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3090797706-3474-Brookshear-Cir-…

Answers

3
Angel Allen, Home Buyer, Auburn Hills, MI
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Yes, this is Pontiac school district. I have lived in Auburn Hills for the last 20 yrs. I graduated from Avondale High School and my kids are currently in Avondale schools. This address is Pontiac SD, NOT Avondale.

Avondale is a great school. You don't go through a private application process. You have to be a resident and that's all. I would never send my children elsewhere - especially Pontiac. And for the record, I went to Pontiac schools until I transferred to Avondale in the 10th grade, so I speak from experience.
troza101, Both Buyer And Seller, Auburn Hills, MI
Thu Feb 14, 2013
NOT Pontiac schools.
Avondale school discrict
Patricia Mon…, Home Buyer, Yale, MI
Fri Oct 12, 2012
its avondale schools in auburn hills. lakers colors and its not a choice school. it is public, but you go thru private application process. they are great school, my kids love it here. they have a no bully rule, yes its the law now, but really this school is a zero tollerance.