Schools in 08872>Question Details

Michele, Renter in Mays Landing, NJ

is sayreville a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Michele, Mays Landing, NJ Fri Jun 18, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08872

Answers

4
No not at all. Don't do it!
I lived in Sayreville majority of my life. I went to Sayreville High School as well. Like with any town there are pros and cons. Sayreville in my opinion is a middle class hard-working town. It is over congested with a lot of people. Access to New York and major highways is awesome. Shoot me an email and we can discuss more.

pcamuto@optonline.net
Web Reference: http://www.paulcamuto.com
Hi Michele, Sayerville is a nice area, as well as the towns surrounding it. Personally we like Old Bridge and one of our Agents live in South River he says he loves it been there all his life. It's nice to hear that the towns surrounding an area that you like are nice as well. Only issue we ever heard when we either rent or sell in these areas is route 18 otherwise all our clients seem to love it.

All the Very Best
Dave & Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.urhomerealty.net
Hi Michele
I have sold townhomes, condos & single family homes there & anyone that has moved there seems to be happy & hasn't moved yet so I would say yes it is a good place to raise a family. It is a great location close to Garden State Parkway, an easy commute to the city by bus & it is very close to shopping & parks. Homes there are very affordable as well. If you need help finding a home feel free to contact me.

Joan Congilose CRS,GRI, e-Pro
RE/MAX Central
(732) 972-1000 ext:364
(732) 232-5277