Schools in 92337>Question Details

Annmarie610, Renter in Temecula, CA

is 92337 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Annmarie610, Temecula, CA Thu Mar 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 92337

Answers

6
I have lived in this area (92337) for about three years now. I think it has been a good place to live. Although it is far from perfect, it has been a safe pleasant place to live for the money. You can get a great deal on a house whether renting or buying. You are getting a house that is 2 to 3 times bigger compared to something in LA County or the OC for a fraction of the price. Most price values have been hit hard here. I got a house here that was once going for 600 thousand for 270,000. The house I have is great and I could never afford a place like this west of here. Some schools are decent while others are questionable. Just look at greatschools.com to compare. The schools are better than most LA County schools but they are far from the best. Southridge has some decent ones. There is a very big park with pools and a community center that offers many classes. There is a couple of small shopping center close and there is a lot of big shopping area very close such as Ontario Mills, Victoria Gardens among others. Transportation wise, there is Metrolink, the Riverside and San Bernardino Lines and there is access to the 10,60 and 15 fwy. I commute far because I have a job that requires me to commute far. The job market is still hurting in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties but many people commute far anyways, so that is just a way of life now. I am NOT a real estate agent, I live here. Good luck to you and your family.
I have never lived in 92337, but made sure my children went to elementary school there. The area east of Beech Ave. is nicer and safer than the area west of Beech. The parents and families at my kids' school have been super nice!
thats hillarious! the only ones stating their opinion are the ones that are selling in the area! thanks agents for the update that its okay to buy your listing in the area!
Dear Annmarie, This is a very important question but very difficult to answer. As one of my fellow agent said below "its a matter of opinion" I have work and sold homes for the last 10 years in this area more than any other area. And I like this area. Its a nice!. Answering your question...What is good for me not necessary is good for you, and what is good for you not necessary is good for me. I lived with my family in San Bernardino for 20 years and to us it was a GREAT area. Then we moved to Rancho Cucamonga and I have asked my kids if want to go back to SB and their answer is that under no circumstances they will go back to SB. Probably my answer didn't help you very much but again it is only my personal opinion. If I can be of any help or have some question feel FREE to call me at 909-996-4572 Thanks and Good luck.
Hello Ann Marie,

I would say that 92337 is a good place to raise a family. I have several homes in the area that I can show you. Feel free to call or email me to discuss further.

I also included the website for Fontana Unified School District. It has the phone numbers for all of the schools in the area. http://www.fusd.net/district/business/Facilities/documents/2…

Daniel Harms
Tarbell, Realtors - Upland
DRE Lic # 01895469
(951) 232-5382
dharms@tarbell.com
Web Reference: http://www.danieleharms.com

This questions is really a matter of opinion. In my opinion I say yes...

Try these websites:
http://www.crimereports.com
greatschools.org

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Craig Chastain
Realtor/Owner
Next Level Realty
909.243.4251
sellyourhomewithcraig@yahoo.com