is 27834 a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Alwaysforever76n73, Havelock, NC Wed May 2, 2012

Answers

3
Jesse Allen, Agent, Greenville, NC
Wed May 2, 2012
Greenville is a Great place to live and call home, I myself actually live in 27834 and I like to think I am close to everything! Great food, good shopping and much much more! If your looking to buy or sell a home in our area visit me at http://www.JesseAllenHomes.com
Kevin L. Sto…, , Greenville, NC
Wed May 2, 2012
Greenville is a great place to raise a family. I moved hear from Largo, MD several years ago because I wanted to raise my kids in a small close knit community. Buying a home in this area can afford you everything from subdivision with HOAs or true country living with lots of space & views. In either case I would sell you on becoming a resident of Greenville first. And should you decide to buy a home here...I would be happy to assist. Please give me a call to just talk about Greenville being the right fit for you & your family.

Truly,
Kevin. Stormer
Prudential Prime Properties
Office: 866.730.0534
Mobile: 252.327.4200
Email: Kevin@stormerproperties.com
Amy Klingens…, Agent, Greenville, NC
Wed May 2, 2012
Can you tell me what you are looking for and I would be happy to find you something in that zip code if that is what you desire. That zip code is for homes located near and around the hospital area. Is that the side of town you are interested in? Will you be working at the hospital?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Amy Klingensmith
RE/MAX
252-258.3106
amyk@remax.net