Chris Mah, Home Buyer in New York, NY

if you live on the border of stamford and greenwich is there a possibility you would be zoned for a greenwich public school if it is closer?

Asked by Chris Mah, New York, NY Sun Nov 1, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Chris,
This is Charlie Nedder of Weichert Realtors. If you are a Stamford resident, then your child will attend a Stamford public school. However, as a Stamford resident, you do have the option to send your child to
a Greenwich private school. As a realor who works in both Greenwich & Stamford I would be happy to discuss the advantages of each community....just send an email to CNEDDER@MSN.COM or give me a call
at 203-524-4303.
Both Stamford and Greenwich are wonderful communites and great places to call home!

Charlie Nedder
Weichert Realtors
Web Reference: http://WWW.CNEDDER.COM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009
Hi Chris,

No, if the address is Stamford and the majority of property is in Stamford it is Stamford schools. The same applies to the beaches.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009
If you have a piece of your property in Greenwich (such as those on Shore Road) in Old Greenwich/Stamford then you would be able to send you children to Greenwich.
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer