Schools in Kirkman North>Question Details

paul.hertha, Renter in Orlando, FL

if i live here would my child be able to go to memorial middle school

Asked by paul.hertha, Orlando, FL Sat Dec 22, 2012

This question was asked from…

Hello: You must verify is the best way know your School Zone. If you need more information you can contact me at:

Please doble ck. The School Zones.

Rosalina Esquilin.
Hi Paul,

Please feel free to contact me directly and I’ll be glad to send you a list for properties that are CURRENTLY for rent. . Also, you’ll be automatically updated if something matching is newly listed. This will save you lots of time and effort. I’ll be glad to research these properties and make appointments for us to meet there and see them in person.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
Hi Paul,

The middle school assigned to this address is Chain of Lakes Middle School and High school is Dr Phillips. The only way you would be able to attend an out of zone school is to go to the assigned school and ask for a Zone Waiver form. Once you do it has to be approved by both the school that your child(ren) are assigned to as well as the school they wish to attend. If it is approved; then you would be responsible for their transportation since the school busses to that school would not stop at your residence.

If I can be of further help, do not hesitate to contact me. Merry Christmas and I hope this information helps.

Camille Ruiz
Watson Realty Corp
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012