Schools in 07202>Question Details

V_dilenny, Home Buyer in Elizabeth, NJ

i want to know if 07202 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by V_dilenny, Elizabeth, NJ Wed Jan 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 07202

Answers

4
Hi V,
I couldn't have said it any better than Gina. Fortunately that is a question you will be able to answer
for yourself once you done the things she suggested. One othe source of infomation is http://www.city-data.com/ where you can get the info you are looking for.

Allen
V,

Your question is one that is raised by numerous buyers in all different areas and although I understand the importance of the question amongst buyers, the truth of the matter is what I think is a good place or what you think is a good place or what the other 50 agents answering your question think is a good place to live can all be different answers.

What I normally do when my buyers ask me this question is direct them to the sources and data so that they can make a decision if an area is a good place for their family. That includes community information, crime rate, school reports, etc. I also tell them to drive around the town during the day, at night, on the weekends, when school is letting out, etc. because areas can look different during different times of the day.

I know that's not what you want to hear but unfortunately its the truth. Where I would want to live and where you want to live may not be the same place and that's fine but only you can make that decision and your decision should be based on facts about the town and your opinion of it, not mine.
I grew up there myself! Some of my family is still there, but thats not to say there are areas that may not be to your taste, every city/community is defferent, drive through it, have your Realtor send you the areas information. I can assist you with some as well!
Good Luck wherever you decide to move ,
Sincerely, Helen Cocuzza Realtor Associate
Hcocuzza@glorianilson.com
Web Reference: http://www.Helencocuzza.com
Hi V_dilenny...defiantly is a good place to live. If you need more info. email @pvaklinova@msn.com. Good luck with your search.