i m moving to Fort lee nj .I m looking for 2bd apt near Lewis F Cole middle school .

Asked by Nima, Fort Lee, NJ Thu Apr 21, 2011

i have 7 grade daugther thats why i need to rent 2 bed apt witch is belong to Lewis F Cole middle school .

Answers

2
Margarita Lo…, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Hello Nima,

I will be happy to assist you in finding an apartment for your family near the Fort Lee Middle School. I am a resident of Fort Lee since 1972 and my sons attended Lewis F. Cole Middle School.

In order to help you, I will need some information as in: Price range, size, etc. I can be reached on my cell (201)390-3542 or by e-mail Margarita.Sothebys.Realty@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Margarita Lopez-Amaro
(201)390-3542
Margarita Lo…, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Hello Nima,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Margarita Lopez-Amaro
(201)390-3542