i just move into my friend's house in telfair. what are the requirement for enroll in cornerstone elementary?

Asked by Michelle, sugarland Tue Feb 17, 2009

This question is about Cornerstone Elementary School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/TX-Sugar_Land/Cornerstone_Elem…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


y, Home Owner, Sugar Land, TX
Wed Nov 17, 2010
A dual enrollment will be required if you live with your friend. Contact the attendance secretary at Cornerstone for more details on what you will need for that at 281-634-6400

The basic requirements are:
*birth certificate or its equivalent
*most recent report card or grade transcript if your child has attended school elsewhere
*immunization records (immunizations must be current)
*proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric),
*a student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number, and
*a government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their FBISD address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)

Good Luck!
0 votes
Don Turner,…, , Sugar Land, TX
Tue Aug 17, 2010
Here is a link to the schools site, hope this helps. http://www.fortbend.k12.tx.us/campuses/cse
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more