i am thinking of moving to larchmont and was wondering if anyone knows how the public schools are zoned. Can i find a map anywhere? Thanks.

Asked by malek, 10538 Sun Feb 14, 2010

Answers

3
AnneMarie En…, Agent, Thornwood, NY
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Hi Lucalino:

You can use this link to view the different schools in the Mamaroneck school district, which Larchmont is a part of so search Mamaroneck as the city and 10543 as the zip: http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator/

If you should have any other questions, you can give me a call if you like.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie
Better Hoimes & Garden
914-774-2764
Katherine B.…, Agent, Larchmont, NY
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Dear Lucalino,

There actually is a map available. I would be happy to get it for you. The schools for Larchmont and Mamaroneck are run under the Board of Ed of Mamaroneck. There are 4 grammer schools which are zoned by neighborhood. All of the kids in the District feed into the Hommocks Jr High and Mamaroneck High School. As homes are multiple listed, the schools are listed specifically for each address. I am happy to get you a map if you like. It is available in the Superintendent of Schools office, which is located in the high school. Please see my website for additional community sites.
Majorie S. W…, Agent, Larchmont, NY
Sun Feb 14, 2010
The schools in Larchmont(part of the Mamaroneck School District) are neighborhood schools--ie the location of the home determines the elementary school. All students attend the same middle school and high school. If you contact me I will be able to tell you which elementary school for any given home. I am very familiar with the schools and will be happy to provide you with any information you require. Margie Weschler