how soon would this home be avialible we have to be out of the house were in bye march 5th because the owner sold it?

Asked by Sassysally1947, Kent, WA Sat Feb 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3105649549-3324-NE-17th-Pl-Rent…

Answers

2
Lori Kim, , Seattle, WA
Sat Feb 16, 2013
First , are you in a contract, lease agreement? Do you have something in writing that says you have a right to be there pass this selling date?
If so, you may have a right of tenant. Be sure to look at your rental agreement if you have one, then contact a legal attorney to know of your rights.
we have no lease its month to month..we would really to talk like to talk toyou.. it would be much easier to talk in person than to try to explain on line as I m very new at this..landlord first said he was going to put house up for sale this summer,then he said he decided to fix up many repairs &we could stay ,then he the next thing we new he sold it and we had to be out asap,then we were told we would have more time,few months because of teses that needed to be done,thought we be able to stay longer,while tests were being done,then we couldn t we did not have money to move I m in a wheelchair and my son works king county&i have SSA, NOW HE MY SON CHAD got income tax back but finding a house pretty hard as I don t drive right now and car is broke down,saving tax money for house so chad sbeen walking all over Renton to try to find a place we can afford.please reply to set a time to talk. iknow I ve been rambling on. thanks you again shelley fry
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Ryan Runge, Agent, Renton, WA
Sat Feb 16, 2013
The home should be available by 3/1. It is currently vacant. Let me k ow if you have other questions. I'd be happy to answer other questions or setup a showing.
thank you for repling so fast.we are very interested in this beautiful home and would like to see as soon as possiable!!! I was not sure as the type of heat it has !! also im in a wheelchair ..I hope that is acceptable.my son works for KingCountyDept. of NATURAL RESOURCES for over 20 yrs.We have been here for 6plus yrs. is this house available possibly before the 1 of march.just wondering.we just want to know everthing you can tell us.thanks again
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013