how is the comunity around the area and how high are the crimes?

Asked by Handymanca2011, Hemet, CA Sun Dec 23, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Hemet/sold/5866561-52…

Answers

3
Rodney Pheni…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Hi handyman that is not a very good area at all I would be happy to help you find a safer area.
(951)306-7501
Anthony Merc…, Agent, Hemet, CA
Tue Sep 24, 2013
Its actually located in a heavy traffic area. Also heavy foot traffic. The area I know isn't desirable, I would suggest low-balling an offer.
Ray Wright, Agent, Riverside, CA
Thu Dec 27, 2012
First of all, no city is completely 100% safe and you always have to be on your guard.

But don't just take it from me, Ray the Realtor. I spent several years as a Deputy Sheriff in Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, & Rancho Cucamonga & then more as a Police Officer in Pomona. When it comes to gangs and crime, I've seen it all. When I take buyers out to show homes, the things I look for that many don't notice are the telltale signs of crime. Many times, when buying a home, the excitement can block your view of things that I notice right away. And I use my particular set of skills, education, expertise and experience to help my clients find the right place to live.

Take a drive around at different times of the day and night and on weekends, especially Friday and Saturday nights. Go to the police station and ask to speak with the officer that handles that beat during swing shift. He or she can give you far more insight than anyone else here.

Also, take a look at the following website for more detailed info on crime in this and any other area you may be interested in:

https://www.crimereports.com/

Ray Wright
Realtor - PSC - SSIC
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com