how is speech therapy at Pitner elementary?

Asked by Rox0714row, 30102 Sat Nov 7, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Derrick Sly, Home Buyer, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Dec 2, 2014
Any kind of child therapy is very dependent on how invested the kids are in it. I think that a good therapist will do well in any field with only minor training. That's because therapy is something that you can't learn at a school or from a seminar. It's something you learn from interacting with people, in this case, children.
0 votes
Robert Masou…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
My wife is a speech therapist in Cobb County.Overall, Cobb County Schools offer a very comprehensive speech therapy program with certified speech therapists. Therapists can change from year to year; but I know Pitner has pre-school and school age services.

Please let me know if you have further questions regarding speech therapy.

Robert Masoudpour
Real Estate Consultant
0 votes
Adrien McMac…, , 30144
Fri Jan 8, 2010
My son had speech therapy in the third grade at Baker Elementary, which is the next elementary school next to Pitner. He only needed it for 1 year and his speech improved so well that his 4th grade teachers didn't understand why he needed speech therapy. I believe it is standard for Cobb County schools Pitner and Baker have similar curriculums. I believe it to be a great program that works.
0 votes
Chad Swoszow…, , Woodstock, GA
Fri Dec 18, 2009
From a real estate prospective, that is a question for the Cobb County School System. Lucky for you though, Up until a year and a half ago my wife was a behavior specialist for the Cobb County School District. She designed and implemented their special ed curriculum. She is currently finishing her PHD and is a faculty member at Georgia State University and teaches special ed teachers. If you would like I would be happy to put you in touch with her so that she could discuss that with you. Shoot me an email and I will see if she can help or put you in direct contact with someone who can assist you with that info.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more