how is living in heartland village, SI. I'm single - want quiet and parking transit to lower manhattan

Asked by Desiree Fisher, Queens, NY Fri Jan 18, 2013

Answers

5
Jeanette Oli…, Renter, Staten Island, NY
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Heartland Village is a very quite area which is great for kids. I live there and I have 3 kids and its perffect for them. It is a long commute to the city about an hour and a half. Also, unless you drive and depending on where you live not so close to shopping either. I have a 10 block walk to any stores which is ok for me but not my teenage son. When all said and done its worth it for the comfort of the kids.
molly brkani, Agent, staten island, NY
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Heartland village is a great neighborhood has good public transportation into Manhattan. Near all local shopping either on foot or by car. Are you looking to buy or rent?. If your looking to rent I just got a beautiful town home near Richmond hill road for $1775.00. plus utilities or if you want to purchase there are a lot of homes available and I would be happy to help you find one in your price range.
Molly Brkani
Associate Broker
Appleseed Homes
Tel: 718 698-9797 cel# 718 496 2117
Fax: 718 370-7653
Lorraine Vel…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Hello Desiree, it is very convenient to shopping and transportation..
Sharon Sulli…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Heartland village is as good a neighborhood as any. An interesting assortment of housing, covering all different price ranges. It is, by and large, a settled community, and is well serviced by public and private methods of transportation into Manhattan. Its also stratigically situated to nearby local shopping either on foot or by car. If your spirit moves you, it could very well be a very good neighborhood for you. Take some time to walk around, talk to residents, and go from there. All the best to you.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Why entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you; therefore if unfamiliar with the area, revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals, check out all that important to you, then determine if your comfort level can be reached...