how is eagle ridge?

Asked by danmontoya1972, Rio Rancho, NM Mon Jul 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3110765160-1016-El-Campo-St-N…

Answers

4
Robin Bartle…, , Rio Rancho, NM
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Both my sons will be at Eagle Ridge Middle School next year (in sixth and eighth grades). Eagle Ridge is a pretty typical middle school. It has its share of amazing kiddos and teachers, and like all schools it does have its problems. My oldest son hasn't ever had a problem, and I have no concerns about sending my younger son there this year. I've found that the majority of the teachers are willing to work with you if you reach out in kindness and not with blame. My kiddos aren't perfect, no kiddos really are, but they try hard and do their best and I think that is why they will succeed. They have always made sure to ask for help if they need it, to reach out to teachers and friends for support, and to remember to stand up for themselves.

I have lived in Rio Rancho and on Albuquerque's WestSide since I was nine years old, and went to school in Rio Rancho myself.

If you have any other specific questions, please feel free to reach out to me at: robin@theQrealty.com
Mona Madison…, Agent, Rio Rancho, NM
Mon Jul 22, 2013
I have friends that have absolutely not like Eagle Ridge and others that have had children do just fine. I have 2 children @ Mountainview and I have been very pleased with it. I do not like the large classroom sizes but that is everywhere and not exclusive to MVMS.
I suggest talking with other parents that have children there, visiting the school and meeting the admin & staff to determine if you think it'll fit your child/children.
You can email me directly if you have more specific questions. mona.botter@exprealty.com
Mona Madison…, Agent, Rio Rancho, NM
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Eagle Ridge Middle School?
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Check out Trulia's "Local Info" Tab above, great info on all the communities!!!!