how is Dr Hornedo Middle School?

Asked by Ruthannja, 78852 Sat May 26, 2012

Answers

2
Jorge Reyes, Agent, El Paso, TX
Sun May 27, 2012
Good Day ! Go to the link below to gather great information concerning this fine school. It will certainly be my pleasure to assist you with any additional information you might desire. Reach me directly, 24/7, at 915-491-5522 or Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com. Also, for all avaiable El Paso homes please visit my website at : http://www.JorgeReyesRealtor.com

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend !
Cynthia Morr…, Agent, El Paso, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
Howdy Ruth Ann
Hornedo is a desired for, and many many clients look for this school. Home prices in the area are up and it feeds to Franklin High School which is also highly desired. Now to your question, how is it? I have a suggestion rather than an answer. Go visit the school during normal hours. Tell them about your child, thier needs, desires and everything you want for them. Maybe meet a counselor. The ratings have to have an average and we all know in math that averages may not show the real picture. Not in town, no problem, give them a call, and check out their website!! I cannot disclose parents that have experience with the school but if you will share your email, I can also get this for you. Have a wonderful and safe Memorial day weekend.