how good its the neigthborhood?

Asked by Lcisazacock, Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

4
Chandler Pet…, Home Seller, Montgomery, AL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
The neighborhood is great! I have lived here for 13 years, and as a single mother, with a young daughter, I never felt any fear. This area is close to all of the amenities you need. Two groceries, Wal Mart, several shopping centers, fast food and fine dining establishments are all within minutes. You'll love this area!
Robin Davies, Agent, Prattville, AL
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Good or not good is not a determination that we as agents can make. My suggestion would be to call the local police department and ask them about the crime reporting for that area. You can also search for registered sex offenders online near a certain address. Another suggestion is to ride through the neighborhood on a weekend or evening when peple are home from work so that you can see potential neighbors. I hope this information is helpful to you.
Rodney Mason, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Atlanta, GA
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Real estate agents are not allowed to comment on whether or not a neighborhood is good or bad. There are a Federal Fair Housing Laws that prohibit that from happening. It is up to the individual buyer to make their own determination about a specific area. Should a real estate agent comment on such a thing, it could be considered steering which is a prohibited act.
America is certainly not the land of the free now is it?
Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012
Aaron Sims, , Birmingham, AL
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Which neighborhood are you asking about?