how far is fort bliss?

Asked by debbierodriguez58, El Paso, TX Fri May 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3099819418-2071-Sun-Spring-Wa…

Answers

5
Kim H, Agent, El Paso, TX
Sat Aug 10, 2013
It depends on what gate you want to enter. The farthest gate would probably take 20 minutes to get to.
Inge McClint…, Agent, El Paso, TX
Fri May 3, 2013
Hi Debbie,

Ft Bliss is a very large post so It all depends on where on Ft Bliss you want to go If you want to go to the PX (1611 Marshall Rd) google directions is showing 23-30 minutes it all depends on the route you take . The Sergeants Majors Academy (11291 Sergeant E Churchill St) the times range from 26-32 minutes If you need to go to William Beaumont Army Medical Center the time range is 26-33. Some times of day may be faster or slower than others this is just a range.

If you would like to view this home or any other in El Paso I would be more that happy to help you find your new home. And make your recolation to Ft Bliss as smooth as possible for you and your family.

Inge McClintock.

Century 21 Haggerty co

ingemcclintock@gmail.com

915-433-0454
Chris Rojas, Agent, El Paso, TX
Fri May 3, 2013
It depends what side of El Paso you want to live. Westside about 20 min east about 15 northeast like 5-10 just depends. If you are looking for a home please let me know :) I am a new home specialist :)
Rick Snow, Agent, El Paso, TX
Fri May 3, 2013
About 10-15 minutes depending on what part of post you are trying to get to.

To search real time availability check my site at elpasotxliving.com

Happy hunting!
Jorge Reyes, Agent, El Paso, TX
Fri May 3, 2013
Hi Debbie - Great question. 2071 Sun Spring Way is approximately 18 minutes to Global Reach Gate & 29 minutes to Cassidy Gate

Please free fee to contact me with any other questions you might have.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you for your service,

Jorge Reyes, Realtor
915-491-5522
Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com