how do i sign up for adult GED class?

Asked by Jared, Jonesboro, AR Mon Mar 29, 2010

so i can get my GED

Answers

2
Termpaperstop, , United States Air Force Acad, CO
Sat Apr 24, 2010
Your parent should call the number to the vocational school and find out information on GED classes because you are underage. Make sure your parent schedules an appointment! At your appointment you will probably take a placement test (1-2 hours) and fill out paper(s) to request transcripts from your last high school. If it looks as if the GED is a better & faster path they will sign you up for classes that match your placement test scores. Once you start your GED classes… You study, complete your hours, take the pre-test, and finally you take your GED. People say that anyone can pass the GED, but I don’t think it’s true. I’m in college and I looked at the test questions for the GED and they do require thinking. Heh.

GOOD LUCK!

http://www.termpaperstop.com/
Term Papers, , United States Air Force Acad, CO
Wed Apr 7, 2010
Visit the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) Testing Service online (gedtest.org) for a list of testing centers near you. There are over 3,000 testing centers worldwide.

Decide which of the five sections you want to take when. Students who spread out their testing over time do better than those who try to take all tests at once.

Register for the sections of your choice and pay the necessary testing fees ($30 per test, plus $5 for each score you request).

Look for your registration kit in the mail. Be sure to bring the necessary documentation to your test site on the big day. For example, you will need to provide proof that you are at least 18 years old and that you are not currently enrolled in a secondary school program.