how can i know which school is my home school ?

Asked by tsri_007, Centennial, CO Mon Apr 2, 2012

Answers

8
Debbie Taylor, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Apr 3, 2012
You need to call each school district and inquire. In Southeast Denver where I reside there have been lots of boundary changes and not all Realtors are aware of the changes. This is the only way to really determine which school is the correct boundary for the neighborhood. I am currently working closely with Denver Public Schools Planning and can fill you in on the happenings in the Southeast area if that is of interest to you. Please feel free to contact me on 303-589-6692 or debtaylor99@comcast.net.

Debbie Taylor, CRS, Realtor
Resource Realty Group, LLC
303-589-692
http://www.debbietaylorrealty.com
Kevin (720)…, , Denver County, CO
Mon Apr 2, 2012
I love Google. If you intend to stay in Highlands Ranch then just do a simple google search, this should lead you to a link with all the info you need. If you are working with an agent they should be more than capable to answer this question.

Warm Regards
Kevin
Verde Denver Real Estate & Property Management
720-334-6181
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon Apr 2, 2012
tsri_007,

All good answers below. Sometimes a simple google of the address will reveal all kinds of information. Be sure and check with your agent and with the school to make sure what school is right for a certain address. Sometimes school districts change and there can be fine lines drawn where one side of the street is one school district and the other side is another district. There are some great schools in Highlands Ranch assuming that you will be purchasing there. Best of success to you and your family.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
http://rmcguire.yourcastle.org
Vicki Porter, , Denver, CO
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Often, you have a choice of schools for your student. You will want to visit your county's or district's schools website. If you are looking for schools in Douglas County, for instance, go to https://www.dcsdk12.org/schools/index.htm
If you are looking in another area, just let me know and I will be happy to direct you to the correct site.
Vicki Porter
Phil Lunnon, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Mon Apr 2, 2012
You can start by visiting the web site listed below. Just type in your address and the school districts will appear on a map. You can also call your school district office. Good luck!
Andrea Lard, Agent, Northglenn, CO
Mon Apr 2, 2012
If you are working with an agent, they can help you. However you can also do a google search for " school boundary map" for you county or school district. Each district usually has a PDF map of the school boundaries. Hope this helps!
Pete Cook, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Each home listing will specify the elementary, middle and high school. Its a great search tool if you are looking to be within a specific school district. I attached a link to summary of the schools within 80126. Try an town or zip code.
Corey Martin, Agent, Englewood, CO
Mon Apr 2, 2012
What is the address and I can tell you? I live in Highlands Ranch.