how can i buy this property?

Asked by jumikhoury, Beverly Hills, CA Wed May 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3086374668--S-La-Peer-Dr-B…

Answers

6
Nitish kannan, , Beverly Hills, CA
Tue Oct 15, 2013

Yes there are several ways to get that property and many other foreclosures in Beverly Hills and the Westside. Please call me if you have any questions, I deal with many clients who flip homes in the area. I'm a real estate agent in Beverly Hills with extensive knowledge of the area and know a few brokers with good pocket listings. Thanks.

Cell: 3214827393

Nitish Kannan
Keller Williams Realty Beverly Hills
439 N. Canon Drive Beverly Hills, CA, 90210

BRE: 01937071
Al Goldberg, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu May 23, 2013

I know several ways to get a property before it goes to auction. Like a sump pump on I Love Lucy, sumptimes it works, and sumptimes it doesn't.

Let me send you a list of all the foreclosures in Beverly Hills.

Email me back at ALYourBroker@yahoo.com

Albert Goldberg Broker
ALYourBRoker@yahoo.com
310-721-7653
Fred Nabati, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu May 23, 2013
I have completed Trustee Sales for clients.
If you want to learn more contact me at 310-954-0808 x701

Fred Nabati
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu May 23, 2013
First you need to look at how long this property has been posted on this web portal. In today's hot real estate market if it was real it would not be on this portal for 180+ days. That alone tells me it is a come on advertisement. There are many ways to get properties, but this is not one of them.

If you would like to get great representation and help you get a good value in today's fast market, then reach out to a Realtor.

If you would like to have a private discussion of what you would like and your budget. Please reach out to me.

Endre Barath, Jr.
Prudential California Realty
Beverly Hills, CA
homes@endrebarath.com
310.486.1002(m)
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com
Al Goldberg, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu May 23, 2013

Email me back at ALYourBroker@yahoo.com

Albert Goldberg Broker
ALYourBRoker@yahoo.com
310-721-7653
Jodie Franci…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Thu May 23, 2013
Hi Jumikhoury,

The home has a notice of trustee's sale on it, it is not for sale as a foreclosure. The company that is advertising this property wants you to sign up for their service which will show you properties that are in pre-foreclosure. You have to pay for this service. Best advice I can offer you is to work with a realtor, and find out how you can buy foreclosures. Happy to help you if you would like to get in touch with me. Good luck!

Jodie