does a kid have to have a hs dil to attend vol school?

Asked by Harold, Marion, OH Thu Jan 22, 2009

This question is about Caldwell County Area Tech Center:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Jan 23, 2009

The best source for accurate information about enrollment requirements is always the school itself. Our recommendation is to be in touch with the office. they will be able to provide you with the information you need.

Good luck
0 votes
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Jan 23, 2009
In most cases, a GED will allow entry. But, you need to have a conversation with the admissions office who will guide you based upon the collective requirements of the school for enrollment.
0 votes
Sharon Kozinn, Agent, Hillsdale, NJ
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Your best source for information is to call the school directly.
Sharon Kozinn
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in Princeton Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more