do you have programs for children with special needs 4 1/2 years old?

Asked by jackie.sinclair, Homer, AK Thu Jun 27, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Brenda Hays, Agent, Homer, AK
Thu Aug 22, 2013
HI Jackie,
Yes, there are several state programs that might be able to help you. I believe that you need to be a resident of Alaska at least a year to qualify. The Arc of Anchorage helps with developmental disabilities. Look into this sight,, and‎
Once in the Alaska System, more opportunities might present themselves.
Hope you are enjoying your trip.

Best regards, Brenda Hays
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in Homer Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more