do you have pre-k schhols near by?

Asked by Iguppeye, Marietta, GA Sun Feb 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000055272/Amberton-A…

Answers

2
Liz Fortunato, Agent, Cary, NC
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Yes, Cary has many pre-schools to choose from, depending on what you are looking for. Many are in local churches, some are private schools and some are in a day-care/learning centers. There is a Montessori school as well. Most operate in the morning and some have hours that extend into the afternoon. When we first moved to the area (7 years ago), my children were pre-school age and I did a lot of research. Because there were so many good choices, for me the decision came down to location. We loved it so much we were there for a total of 4 years (2 for each child). I have many friends who sent their children to different preschools and were very happy as well. I'm happy to provide names and phone numbers if you'd like! Good luck.
Anne Dennis, Agent, Cary, NC
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Hi! We sure do. There are a number of them. My son's preschool has a pre-k class, and it is wonderful! Both my kids went to this preschool. Write to me and I'll send you more info: annefdennis@gmail.com. Kind regards, Anne