do you have a special education program?

Asked by jahmeahlewis, Cheektowaga, NY Tue Sep 17, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


snoozer1227, Home Owner, North Evans, NY
Sat Sep 21, 2013
Every school district, by law, must have special education services available to those students who qualify for services, either by having a Individual Education Plan (IEP) or a supplemental 504 accommodations plan. If your school does not have the necessary specialized educational professionals, then the school, by law, must find another school or professionals that could provide the required services. Hope this helps....I am a special education teacher in a district within the Western New York area.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more