do u need a application?

Asked by Amuto123, Houston, TX Thu Nov 17, 2011

Answers

5
Heather Mack…, Agent, Richmond, TX
Fri Nov 18, 2011
Most people finance their home. If you want to finance you need to fill out an aplication in order for the mortgage company to determine the monthly payment you will be able to make and the price of the home you can afford. they will give you a pre approval or prequalification if they feel secure that you will be able to repay the loan.Once you have that information you will know what price range to set for your home search. When you find the right home then you will sign a contract. Your agent will fill that out and have you sign. The contract is what you want to offer for the price and terms. If your contract is accepted or negotiated to an acceptable solution for both parties then you will go through the loan process. The mortgage company will want documentation to support the inormation on the loan application. When the mortgage company is satisfied the money will change hands and they will release the money to the seller and then the buyer gets the house. feel free to contact me if i can be of help. 832-964-5619 heatherjoseph71@yahoo.com
Bill Rapp, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Houston, TX
Fri Nov 18, 2011
Visit this site, and click the orange apply now button:

http://www.sutherlandmortgage.com/LO/william_rapp.htm?loid=1534
Fri Nov 18, 2011

full of fun, Renter, Houston, TX
Thu Nov 17, 2011
If you are referring to a real estate loan, you would need to apply for a mortgage loan either with a bank, financial institution, mortgage broker. If the Seller is doing the financing, they would required information or an application also. If you need help in locating financing or looking for a home, email me or give me a call.

Margie Cohen
Farel & Company
713-480-0481
Diane Schrak…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Nov 17, 2011
Hi Amuto123,

I would be happy to answer your real estate questions. What do you mean by "Do U need an application?" Please email me and I will help you!

Diane Hermis
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dianehermis@yahoo.com