do they have any special programs for kids with Autism, and ADHD?

Asked by Saeedco, Minneapolis, MN Wed Apr 13, 2011

moving to this area and would like to know

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kat Jackels, Agent, Blaine, MN
Wed Sep 17, 2014
Many of the schools have special education professionals who work with children with Autism and ADHD for a set time during the day. Some schools will allow a PCA to be with the child for a certain amount of time during the week.

There are a couple private schools that will allow a full time PCA with children who need one. They also have scholarship assistance for lower income families.

On a side note, there is a support group in the area for parents of children with Autism. I have a few close friends who have found it to be very helpful.
0 votes
Margaret Has…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Jul 24, 2011
Have you done a Google search for schools for children with autism in the area where your moving? Or you could search for private schools in that area. Then read about what they specialize in.
0 votes
Tiffany Lars…, Agent, Coon Rapids, MN
Sun Jul 24, 2011
Dear Saeedco,
I was just researching our newest listing on Truila and I ran across your question regarding Autism and ADHD. I wanted to relay information regarding the unique features of the home that is for sale on 9216 Dunkirk Street NE, Blaine, MN 55449.

This home was designed for a family who had a child with Autism. They found that the toxins in traditional building materials triggered allergic reactions to the toxins emitted so they designed a home using 100% nontoxic, green materials. I do not claim to be an expert in this area, but am passing along information that was provided to me by the current owners.

If you are shopping for a home and would like more information on this beautiful and unique home, please contact me.

Thank you!
Tiffany Larson
Keller Williams Classic Realty
(763) 300-3170
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more