can we go to crescent view middle school?

Asked by Melissa Jones, Cottonwood Heights, UT Wed Aug 14, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeri Mckendr…, Agent, Cottonwood Heights, UT
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hi Melissa,

What I would do is contact Crescent View Middle School and ask them if they have any additional room for the grade your child or children are going into.

If so, they will have you fill out an out of boundaries application. If they don't, you can get on a waiting list as well. We had to do this with our boys two years ago. They didn't have room for him at the time of application, then we received a call two days later and someone had moved so that spot became available for us. Stay on top of the school and call them everyday if needed.

Here is the phone number and address to the school.


11150 South 300 East
Sandy, Utah

Hope this helps, good luck!

Jeri McKendrick
Equity Real Estate - Solid
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more