can our children attend rochester schools ( highschool ).?

Asked by SKELLY1, Rochester Hills, MI Wed Dec 12, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3093115703-2927-Alexander-Ave…

Answers

4
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Rochester does have open enrollment as well. You would need to contact Rochester Schools to see if they have openings.
Jay M. Jones, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Sorry, this is in the Avondale school district--not Rochester Community Schools, so this woud be Avondale H.S. I'd be happy to run a search for other similar properties within range of Rochester H.S., though. Give me call or email and we can discuss a plan of action.

Jay. M. Jones, Realtor
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
248.568.4947
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Wed Dec 12, 2012

If your question is pertaining to the property link that you provided, the answer is yes, you can choose the school your child attends. The only difference will be that if you choose a school other than the one designated for you, then you will have to provide transportation. You will have to pick up and drop off your child.

Let me know if you would like to see this home, I live in the area.

My contact information is below.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Carl Dingled…, , Monroe, MI
Wed Dec 12, 2012
most schools have school of choice options. Contact Rochester Schools for the best answer. Some school limit SOC. to 1percent so check first.

BTW I am a loan officer in michigan (former teacher) If you need prequalifcation to veiw homes Call me at 734-755-1064