can my child still go to john burroughs high school if we move here?

Asked by Cathy, Burbank, CA Tue Aug 6, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Volpei Gussow…, Agent, Burbank, CA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
You should call the Burbank Unified School District to ask that questions. Generally I would say Burbank High, but exceptions are made and you should ask the school district. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
0 votes
Daina Burness, Agent, Burbank, CA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Obviously there are no guarantees as you would be moving into Burbank High territory. Ask the administration at JB if it will be possible and how to go about doing the appropriate paperwork.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in Burbank Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more