am a student at bmcc looking for an apartment to rent?

Asked by kemeliapd, New York, NY Tue Jul 9, 2013

Answers

6
Leandro Vene…, Renter, New York, NY
Wed Jul 31, 2013
i'm looking for one! contact me leandroveneziani@hotmail.com
Steven Leon, Agent, NY,
Tue Jul 9, 2013
HI ,

If you are a matriculated student, I am marketing Student Housing at 101 Ludlow Street.
You can check out the details at http://www.ludlowdorms.com
There is no fee for these units.

Steve Leon
CitiHabitats
917 363 5630
Mariam, , New York, NY
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hi. My name is Mariam. I specialize in Downtown Manhattan and I have an access to many No-Fee or Low Fee apartments in Manhattan. I also can help you to find an apartment in different part of NYC. However, I need to know more information about you and your interests: budget, location, moving date, income/guarantor. Please contact me at (917)676-3242. Thank you
Russell Ding…, , New York, NY
Tue Jul 9, 2013
please call me i can assist you in getting where you want to go 646 879 0672
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Consider working with an agent of your own; or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Adina Greenb…, Agent, NY,
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Contact a broker to help you! You are not telling a lot about what you are looking for, if you are from out of state, or if you need a guarantor, etc. Often, landlords don't want out of state guarantors. It's rental season and there is little inventory. A seasoned rental agent can guide you through all the difficulties.