Patricia Del…, Other/Just Looking in West Harrison, NY

Would this house be in the West Harrison, NY 10604 school district?

Asked by Patricia DelSoldato, West Harrison, NY Fri Mar 23, 2012

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Since no link is visible, consider directly contacting the school with the address....
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Hi, Wjat property are you inquiring about? There is no link attached.

Chris
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Hi: If you're looking for houses in a specific school disctrict, it's really easy for me to do a search & show you all the houses in that school district. That way, you'll be able to compare the houses with each other properly & find the truly best deal. You can drive by any that you are interested in & I can show you the inside of any you want to see. If you want to talk more about this style of looking at houses, please call me at my office: 914-273-9688. Thanks. Have a nice day. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits. You can see more information on our website: http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.