Which markets give you the BEST public school education?

Asked by Heather Fernandez, San Francisco, CA Mon Mar 17, 2008

Hi, this is Heather from Trulia. We are doing a survey on Trulia Voices--which cities in the Philadelphia metro area give you the best, public, elementary school education for your real estate buck?

We are asking the same question across 12 different metros. We look forward to hearing your Voice!

Answers

2
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Mar 17, 2008
I would try Piedmont. It is one of the best school districts in the country.
Joan Bomba, , 17601
Mon Mar 17, 2008
When moving to PA I would also suggest you comsider quality of life, as there are many great school districts in PA. I personally have lived in Bucks County, Philadelphia and Lancaster County. I would reccommend Lancaster County, our schools are consisitently rated in the top in the state and the folks of Lancaster County care about their schools and are involved in making sure that the quality of education is maintained. Our schools are good sized, but not too big.They have a wide variety of quality programs for all levevls of student ability. Additionally, in my experience the teachers and administrators throughout the county are very accessible and willing to listen to any concerns of parents. Lancaster County is also centrally located in the state..giving you easy access to Philly, Maryland, Harrisburg and the Poconos.