Which is better, Hardin county schools or Etown city schools?

Asked by Jeannie, Elizabethtown, KY Mon Mar 26, 2012

Please elaborate as much as possible, we have a grandchild entering kindergarten in 2012. Many have said Lincoln Trail is the best elementary in the area.

Answers

2
Andra Shortt, , Radcliff, KY
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Wow...that would be an impossible question for me to answer. I understand your question and your reason for asking it but its unlikely that a real estate agent would be the best person to seek that advice from. My advice is to talk to the principals of each prospective school and make a determination that way. Any answer to that question by any real estate agent would be subjective at best. Sorry I couldn't help you more.
Andra
Danny O'Brien, Agent, Elizabethtown, KY
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Wow, is that ever a question open for debate! We are VERY fortunate to have two very good highly rated school systems in Hardin County! Depending on who you talk to some folks will say the city schools are best and others will say the county schools are best. I do not think you will make a mistake with either of the two. My suggestion is to visit the area and vist the schools personally, they are glad to have you visit and then you decide where you would be more comfortable having your grand children attend school rather than depending on the views of others. Make that school decision before you house shop!