Which high school do the children go in this neighborhood?? My sister only wants to go to North Gwinnett High School..

Asked by Neyoforever, Sugar Hill, GA Tue Apr 26, 2011

Answers

6
Shervon Hogs…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
Hi Neyoforever,
The high school for 30518 is Buford High School.

Shervon Hogsett, Realtor
Felicita Bor…, , Gwinnett County, GA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
Hello Neyoforever,

More information is needed in order to answer your question. There are several neighborhoods that go to North Gwinnett H.S. in the 30518 zip code.

Please feel free to contact me for assistance in your home search. It will be my pleasure to serve you.

Kind Regards,

Ita Borrero
Virtual Properties Realty
770-617-3982
George Koutr…, Agent, Buford, GA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
Here is a link to all the homes for sale in the North Gwinnett High School District. When you click the link you can customize the search options to be more specific for what your looking for

http://www.homesforsaleingwinnettcounty.com/search.cfm?custo… Gwinnett&middleschool=&elementaryschool=&minprice=&maxprice=&keywords=&basement=false&finishedbasement=false&master=false&lake=false&swim=false&tennis=false&golf=false&new=false&foreclosure=false&sort=time
Nancy Huffman, , Atlanta, GA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
What is the street address and subdivision? Buford City, Lanier and North Gwinnett all serve this area of Gwinnett County, plus a few are being redistricted for next year, so an exact location would help in determining that. I work in that area and live right across the river in Forsyth, so I'd be happy to assist you if you are looking in the area. Good luck!

Nancy Huffman
Solid Source Realty GA LLC
770-475-1130 x8345
770-401-5500
atlantadreamhomefinders@gmail.com
http://www.atlantadreamhomefinders.com
Karsten Torch, , Grayson, GA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
Isabel's right - you would need the exact address to be able to tell. 30518 is Buford, but it would need to be in the city to go to Buford High School. If it's outside the city limits it could be one of any of a couple of different high schools in the area. Whatever information you can provide will make it easier to answer the question.
Isabel Elses…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
What is the address of the property or name of the street?

I would be happy to help! 770-307-8751