Which elementary schools have outstanding reviews???

Asked by Mindy0426, York, PA Thu Jul 19, 2012

My family is moving to the york area(17402, 17401) and are trying to find best option for our 3rd grader!!!

Answers

2
Christine Sh…, Agent, York, PA
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Hi Mindy -
There are several school districts within the 17401 and 17402 zip codes. My recommendation would be to visit schoolmatters.com a website that allows you to compare up to 3 schools. The information provided includes enrollment, student/teacher ratio, demographics, test scores etc. You may also wish to call the school districts directly. It would be my pleasure to help you find a home in whichever school district you prefer.
Christine Shemeta
Century 21 Heritage
717-757-9487
Russ Malehorn, Agent, York, PA
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hi Mindy0426
Choice of Schools, in general, is purely subjective to the Parents wants and needs for their child. Hres some links to personally check some elementary schools in your area; If you haven't an agent helping you to purchase please consider the Russ Malehorn Group at 717-880-1162 or russgroupyork@aol.com. We'd be glad to help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.homewithruss.com