What school do you recommend for fith grade in Redding School District?

Asked by Marie, Redding, CA Mon Jan 12, 2009

I would like to transfer my son out of the bubble of private school and wonder which school is academically strong and "healthy" in its general environment.

Answers

4
Chris and Ma…, Agent, Redding, CA
Tue Jan 13, 2009
Marie,
We recommend this website to parents because it gives you the "student/teacher ration", overall school rating, number of students and the school's proficiency in percentage. You also have access to the "Review & Comment" section such as this one here on Bouder Creek Elementary:

Rating Submitted by a Former Student on January 2009
(Rating: 5 / 5) Report As Inapropriate
"I am a former student of Boulder Creek, and I wish I wasn't! My years at Boulder Creek were amazing! I am currently doing great in 8th grade with 4.8 G.P.A! I never would have gone this far without all of the wonderful staff at Boulder Creek to help me! I Love B.C.!"

See the website referenced below. Let us know if this was helpful!
Chris & Maria
Richard Goat…, Agent, Redding, CA
Mon Jan 12, 2009
Manzanita is a good one! Redding has some really good schools. You might try looking at the redding school districts site and then there are other places to research also.Do a google search on redding school district and test scores and that should also help.

Grant is another Excellent School...very diciplined.

Regards

Rick
Web Reference:  http://www.inforedding.com
jimw, , Redding, CA
Mon Jan 12, 2009
Marie,

My daughter went to Manzanita for K thru 5 and did well all around. She then went to Sequoia for 6 thru 8 and that also was a positive experience.
Jim W
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Jan 12, 2009
ISD website will post school stat's OR contact office where staff can forward details they are experts all your questions.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com