What school can I my daughter go to?

Asked by Paula, Minneapolis, MN Fri May 4, 2012

I will be living in Brooklyn Park near Edinbrook Elementary. Does my daughter have to go to that school? Can she go to a different one that is also listed in the trulia school list?

Answers

2
Juliekayphil…, Home Buyer, Minneapolis, MN
Sat May 5, 2012
Try checking the school district website. In Minneapolis you have the option of applying to any school in the district and are given priority at schools within your busing zone.
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Fri May 4, 2012
Brooklyn Park has excellent school choices for all ages. Call the district 279 offices; children have many choices and the school district will advise you according to your child's interests and needs. If you want more information, my neighbors use many different schools in this area. I live near the Edinbrook area myself and if needed, I can get some of my acquaintances with young children to provide some experiences they have had. Liz 612-986-4105.