What is the political climate of Graton?

Asked by Skip Thomsen, 96720 Tue Jun 8, 2010

Answers

4
Mike Kelly A…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Skip, It's called the "west county" which in itself, in these parts, is a sweeping statement referring to a certain "state of mind". Nuclear Free Zone, Anti PG&E smart meters, Anti Cell Phone towers, Anti WIFI for the city of Sebastopol as who knows what damage can be caused by all them wifi's scurrying about in the space between your ears! Agriculture is referred to as a "mono-crop, industrial farming" if it is a vineyard--if it's an Old Gravenstien Apple orchard it is on the endangered list--many contradictions, much involvement, ask an opinion and brother--are you going to get it! I was raised out in those parts and I'm a "walking contradiction--partly truth and partly fiction"
Essex Mortga…, , Santa Rosa, CA
Tue Jun 8, 2010
Hello Skip Thomsen Sonoma County on a whole is Liberal for California ........I grew up in Sonoma County but have spent the past 18 years in (Newport Beach) Orange County California and it is like night and day ...I am not sure if you are moving fron out of the state of California ....But I would say that California is a liberal state....I hope this helps you out if not feel free to contact me toll free at 1-877-870-2676 or online at http://www.fhasubmissions.com - Jeffrey Martino Young branch manager of Essex Mortgage Bank in Santa Rosa,Ca ....
Essex Mortga…, , Santa Rosa, CA
Tue Jun 8, 2010
Lynn Bowen, Agent, Sebastopol, CA
Tue Jun 8, 2010
I would say Graton and areas surrounding Graton to be pretty open minded folks.