What is the best school/district in either Lancaster or Chester counties for special education? My son has ADHD & Tourettes and want him taken care of

Asked by J M, Reading, PA Wed Jan 15, 2014

Answers

2
Shelley Snow, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Sat Mar 21, 2015
You may have noticed no REALTORS answered this question; that's because, legally, we can't! What we can do, however, is offer you suggestions of who to talk to in order to have your questions answered. If you haven't already done so, may I suggest that you contact Lancaster-Lebanon IU13? They work with the school districts in providing support to our kiddos who need it. My guess is they will be VERY helpful for you. Here is a link to their web address.

http://www.iu13.org/community/lancaster-lebanon-county-public-schools

Best wishes!
Christina Ed…, Home Buyer, Lancaster, PA
Thu Jan 16, 2014
My son also has ADHD and Tourettes plus more and goes to Hempfield School District in Lancaster and they have been nothing short of wonderful. Even OFFERING an IEP rather than fighting against it. Hope this helps! Christina