What is the best school district in bowling green ky ?

Asked by Andrea Mckinney Lawrence, Bowling Green, KY Wed Jan 11, 2012

I was"told by a few people to move to the plum springs area and let my 6 year old so attend bristow elem because the school was so good . This is sooooo wrong ! This school has done nothing but hold my son back and awkardly make drastic bad choices like dropping spelling from their lesson plans . We are moving from the area to buy our first home .i am begging for opinions about other schools in the bowling green area ! Thanks !

Answers

2
Beth Wheeler, , Bowling Green, KY
Wed Jan 11, 2012
That is a tough one because it truly depends on who you ask. I would suggest that you schedule appts with the other elem. schools in the system and take a tour, ask the questions that are important to you and your family and then make your decision. You can also visit the Ky Department of Education's website for the school's scores. I think you will find that we do have some wonderful schools in our area and if you can narrow your picks down to two or three top choices that will certainly help with your upcoming decisions on where to purchase a home. I would also be more than happy to help you with that if you do not already have an agent that you are working with. I love what I do and being able to work with families to find the home that is just right for them. Best wishes!
Beth
Lzzapata, Home Buyer, Longview, TX
Fri Aug 30, 2013
I have had my children at Jody Richards Elem. School in BG, you'll love it!!! Better go and ask, nobody will tell you something negative about it!