Schools in 18504>Question Details

Teresa Hayes, Renter in Easton, PA

What is the area of Scraton like? I am relocating from New Jersey? Also wondering if there are any Special Schools in area? Thanks

Asked by Teresa Hayes, Easton, PA Sat Feb 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 18504

Answers

5
Hi Teresa
Scranton is a wonderful city with lots to offer including theater & Philharmonic
There are many different schools & programs for children. There are also vocational, colleges & universities. We may not have aeverything but what we have is a true feeling of neighborhoods. I am originally from the NYC area & love it here. Call or text 570 881 1343,
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 10, 2013
I had relocated from nj in 2001. it worked out ok for me, some culture shock, as the area is somewhat in a time warp. Scranton is not the best city in the area, would recommend Abington area. there also is some bit of 'resistance' toward outsiders that is difficult to overcome, depending on the town
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
As a resident of Scranton, but not born here, it's a Great Place to live and raise Children in. There are good and bad places to live in. Clarks Summit is the upper end area, South Side is probably the best area, however there are some pretty nice "hidden" areas that are beautiful!! Feel Free to Contact me if you would like.
joeyinpa@comcast.net
Joey Lee*
Hi. Schools are excellent here and would be glad to go over whatever ?'d you may have. We are a full service property management company and will gladly find you a great rental so that you can get a taste of what Scranton has to offer. We always have quality rentals and help our tenants buy the right property if you choose to. Please check our site out, ParasoleProperties.com see our virtual tours and get in touch whenever your ready. Take care and good luck!
Hi Teresa, I'm a seasoned Realtor who resides in the heart of Scranton, please reach out to me at JudyCerra@verizon.net to provide you guidance regarding this particular area....I also have a background in child welfare. I am here and ready to assist! You can also reach me at (570) 903-5846.
Thanks for taking the time to answer..I have custody of my 14 yr old Nephew who has a multiply diagnoses. He is finally doing very well in a specialized school here and am sooooo nervous about moving here but we have to relocate for my daughters job. We are looking for a single family home to rent, at least 3 bedrooms. We have a 6 pound, 4 yr old female yorkie. There is my 14 yr old Nephew, my daughters 28 and 24, and theres me ...58 yrs. Would appreciate any help possible..also need to be in walking distance of a town or stores. Thanks so much again
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013