What is the High School district for 11525 N. Meridian Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73120?

Asked by Jackie, Summerfield, Oklahoma City, OK Fri Feb 10, 2012

Answers

5
Karen Moseley, Agent, Edmond, OK
Sat Feb 11, 2012
John Marshall. It is right by a police station. The police are frequent visitors at JM. If that bothers you, move farther north into Edmond or into Putnam City Schools, although no school is perfect.

Karen Moseley
EXIT Bob LInn RE
405-650-3548
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Fri Feb 10, 2012
Goodevening: That is Forrest Pointe and this is in the John Marshall District of Oklahoma City:
Russell Bens…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Fri Feb 10, 2012
I'm also thinking its John Marshall. make sure you do your research on this school prior to making an offer!

Russell Benson
Prudential Alliance Realty
4101 NW 122nd St.
405-755-9052
Kristyn Grew…, Agent, Edmond, OK
Fri Feb 10, 2012
That's in Forest Pointe Condos. The school district over there is OKC. The high school is John Marshall.

Forest Pointe is a great complex in a convenient location to Lake Hefner. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to know more about the area.

Kristyn Grewell
CENTURY 21 Goodyear Green
405-615-2796
Jennifer Wea…, Agent, Yukon, OK
Fri Feb 10, 2012
I believe the high school is John Marshall. Please let me know if you would like to view this condo and I would be happy to show it to you! You can contact me any time at 405-370-3886 or email me at jpoch@pldi.net and I can also send you other condos that are comparable and in your price range. Thanks!

Jennifer Poch
Apple Realty
http://www.applerealtyok.com