What homes are for sale in this school district?

Asked by Cat, Tennessee Wed Mar 11, 2009

--
This question is about Madison Creek Elementary School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/TN-Goodlettsvlle/Madison_Creek…

Answers

3
Leanna McKee, Agent, Hendersonville, TN
Thu Apr 21, 2011
There are several different areas that are zoned for that school district and even some new construction homes. There are homes from the $180's and up, depending on what type, size, etc. you are looking for. Let me know if you need more specifics.
Leanna McKee, Broker
Josh Anderson, , Nashville, TN
Thu Mar 12, 2009
Hi Cat!

Kevin is right, there are many homes for sale in that area. If you can give some basic search criteria it will help narrow down some of these. Are you a first time home buyer? I would be happy to send you a Homebuyer's Guide with helpful tips and suggestions to get you through this exciting time, please feel free to email me:
info@joshandersonrealestate.com for your personal copy.

Thanks!
Kevin Pellat…, Agent, Franklin, TN
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Cat, there are nearly a hundred homes available (below) for you to choose from in Madison Creek Elementary School zone. Do you mind me asking what elements (outdoor living, privacy, etc) might be a match for you your next home?