What are considered to be the top school districts in the western suburbs of Minneapolis?

Asked by Scott, bayliss Sat Oct 20, 2007

Answers

6
Scott Baumga…, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Wed Nov 28, 2007
Wayzata, Osseo, Hopkins, Orono, Eden Prairie, Hopkins, Minnetonka, Chaska. They all are highly rated.
Web Reference:  http://www.myhomesguide.com
Jill, Home Buyer, Rogers, MN
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Wayzata is considered #20 and has slipped in their rankings. Please check the website for verifications. Maple Grove's High School ranks higher as well as Orono and Mound Westonka.
Wayzata is not the desired school they once were.
Candice, Home Seller, Minneapolis, MN
Fri Aug 1, 2008
Wayzata, Edina, Eden Prairie, and Minnetonka
Chris Presco…, , Edina, MN
Thu Oct 25, 2007
Scott -
School House magazine is a great source for this information - see the link below!
I live in Edina so I'm kind of partial to the school system there!
Chris
Web Reference:  http://www.school-house.com/
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Oct 20, 2007
Another source to check on the schools is greatschools.net.
Jeanie Hohol…, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Sat Oct 20, 2007
Scott, this is a pretty broad question as there are several excellent choices in the western suburbs. I would say that right off the top, Wayzata is well recognized both locally and nationally (top 100) as is Eden Prairie, Hopkins, Orono and Edina. I encourage you to do your own further research by visiting individual schools once you have narrowed down your home search. Most principals and school administrators in the area are more than willing to meet one on one with you to answer questions and give you a great feel for the level of education that they provide. I am happy to provide additional information and assist you in your research. Thank you, Jeanie.