We will be moving to CA this summer for my daughter to complete her Senior Year of High School. She wants to attend SDSU I need a rental

Asked by Pam Fails, El Cajon, CA Mon Jan 31, 2011

home/apartment that is close to both. 2br 2ba 1000.00 max what can you suggest?

Answers

4
Pati De Palma, , El Cajon, CA
Thu Jun 21, 2012
You should be able to find something decent in La Mesa for that price. Close to SDSU and they have a good high school. Good luck! She will enjoy SDSU. Great school! (Class of 1984) :)
Christa Curt…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Good Morning Pam,

An advance welcome to San Diego is in order, first off. SDSU is a great school and has become very competitive in regards to its admissions. Make sure you check out the local high schools and neighborhoods before you settle for something that is merely close to both. The best website for that search is this one, Trulia.com. You are welcome to call or email me with any questions... I actually went to SDSU so I'm a bit biased!

Thank You,

Christa Curtin
619-787-3779
pccurtin@cox.net
Brad E. Midd…, , El Cajon, CA
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Good morning Pam,
You can monitor craigslist or signonsandiego.com. El Cajon, La Mesa, are good choices and are East of SDSU. Just west would be Mission Valley. All have trolley stops nearby, and buses, too.
Brad Middleton, Benham REO, San Diego
bmid2010@gmail.com
Saad Hallak, Agent, El Cajon, CA
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Hi Pam,

I would suggest La Mesa or El Cajon. The great thing is that she can get on the trolley from either location and be at SDSU in less than 20 min. I would search craigslist 3-4 times a day. There are so many posts in one day, you really want to keep up with all the new ones. Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Saad Hallak
ElCajonHomes.com