Menekse Saki…, Home Buyer in Weymouth, MA

We need to find a good public high school in Enfield.

Asked by Menekse Sakirt, Weymouth, MA Sat May 12, 2012

Answers

3
Susan Read, Agent, Enfield, CT
Sat May 12, 2012
Hi there,
I went to Enfield High School myself, began an art club, re-opened our school store after a few years of dormancy, i made the experience what i needed and found the resources to be proper. My children also attended both having gone on to different college experiences, careers. I know times have changed as have curriculums so i would suggest a call to the education department to ask your questions. I also might call Pam Brown of Community Developement to get further program information and resources both on the High school and other Enfield needs you might have. She is located at 100 High St, email PBrown@enfield.org. The Enfield High kids were great when they helped us by volunteering in our first ever community event in Thompsonville called Halloweenfest, a local event for the smaller kids of this area and provide a safe, fun party.
If you need further help just call
I am also subscribed to Greatschools.com and get updates from their site.
Sue Read
Ct Hometown Realty
860-416-1536
artreal@aol.com
Thank you very much.
Flag Tue May 15, 2012
David Carr, Agent, North Haven, CT
Sat May 12, 2012
The definitive source for school information is

http://sdeportal.ct.gov/Cedar/WEB/ResearchandReports/AnnualP…

For the best data platforms contact me at 203-654-2905.

I deliver Truely Exceptional Buyer Representation since 1996

David Carr
203-654-2905

Cheers!
Katherine Ni…, Agent, East Longmeadow, MA
Sat May 12, 2012
There are currently two public high schools in Enfield. To get more current info go to http://www.Enfieldschools.org. Feel free to call me for your real estate needs too.
Thank you!
Kathy Niver, Realtor
Real Living Realty Professionals
Licensed in CT and MA
413 935 2176
Hi Kathy,
Would you know if it is possible to live in another town and still have our children finish their years in the Enfield school system?
Linda
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
Thank you very much. Right now we are in Turkey. In July we are planing to move to the US. Enfield seems a nice place. First we will decide the school and then we will need a house nearby. I would like your help. Thanks again.
Flag Sat May 12, 2012