Schools in 27260>Question Details

Prilly, Home Buyer in 27260

We are planning to move to High Point and have a rising kindergarten daughter. can we enroll her to Jamestown Elementary in jamestown ?

Asked by Prilly, 27260 Fri May 4, 2012

Does she have to be enrolled in a school in High Point ? The proximity is ood for both schools

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 27260

Help the community by answering this question:


Typically school eligibility is dictated by the district in which you lease/purchase a home. However, some districts occasionally allow crossing over. The best resource to determine which schools your child will be eligible to attend is the Guilford County Schools website. I am attaching a link that will direct you to the page with a downloadable district map (pdf). There is also links to each individual school and to info for "alternative" schools, which I do not believe extends to Kindergarten. Best of luck and if I can assist firther, feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trulia.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 4, 2012
thank you, very helpful, I appreciate it..
Flag Fri May 4, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer