We are moving to W-S and would like a nice 4 bed 2 bath home in a good school district to raise our children (both under 5 now). We like the mature

Asked by Mbroba, Cary, NC Mon Apr 16, 2012

neighborhood but would like a more modern home. Is this a good place to raise a family and can we get a good place for up to $200K?

Answers

2
Ellen Dudley, Agent, Clemmons, NC
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Hello. To you. Congratulations to you for deciding on such a special place as Winston Salem to raise you family. I know you will love the lifestyle here. Pleased to assist you with your needs. I am here for you to Take YOU in the Direction YOU Want to GO in REAL ESTATE, please give me a call tomorr at 336-575-7249. I can call YOU if you care to give me yiour number. Let's talk! I look forward to it. Thanks in advance!!
Call me and we can talk. 336-575-7249 Thanks
Flag Mon May 14, 2012
Len Montgome…, Agent, High Point, NC
Mon Apr 16, 2012
The 27106 zip code covers alot of territory...and 3 different school zones. One of the high schools I graduated from, a second my wife graduated from, and the third is a newer school that is highly regarded. It can be a great place to live and raise a family, but like any community, some areas may fit your desires a little more than others. And the best way to determine what is right for you is to visit. I know the area very well and would be happy to assist as your personal tour guide and show a few homes along the way as well. Without knowing more about your needs, I performed a quick search of homes built after 1990 with a list price between $150k - $210k which yielded 22 homes.

If you are not working with an agent already, I would be happy to create a customized search of the MLS based on your needs and wants. We can narrow the search field considerably by setting up filters to eliminate homes too small or large, basement, garage, etc... Feel free to contact me via e=mail or phone. My contact info can be found on my profile here on Trulia.