We are moving from another state. What high school is in this area? How would you rate it? How far is it?

Asked by gearhart70, Humble, TX Tue Jul 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3115191008-7314-Fuchsia-Ln-Humb…

Answers

2
Mark McNitt, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jul 17, 2013
You might want to be a bit more specific. How far is it from what?

There are plenty of rental homes for lease in that Atascocita/Humble/Kingwood area in northeast Houston. Generally, about 15-25 miles from downtown Houston. Good Humble schools, but you will need to be the final judge on that. I have a lot of information on schools on my web site if you would like to look into the various schools in the district. http://www.markknowshouston.com/res_list.php?cat=12285&c… Several high schools!

Most good rentals come and go within 2 weeks. We can set up a web portal so you can view ALL rentals ahead of time that meet your parameters. You will want to have your lease applications filled out and ready.

Let us know if we can assist you.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc
Brandon Jenk…, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Gearheart70,

This home is zoned to Atascosita High School, according to the agent's listing. I actually have a good working relationship with Cameron. If you would like, I could setup a showing for you. When will you be in town? Are you already working with an agent? Also, when you have the time, let's talk and discuss your needs. Give me a call @ 8323771721.
We aren't sure when or where we are moving yet. It will most likely be in the next 6 months. I am trying to get a feel for the general area. I have never been to Houston so I don't even know where to start looking. We are moving under a very unique situation. My ex husband's wife is from the area and my husband is from the Dallas area. We agreed on Houston since we will be closer to my husbands family than we are now and my ex husband and I can still share custody. I still need to find a job in the area before we move. The school district will play a big part on where we move. But I will definitely keep your number!! Thank you for your response.
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013